This webcast has happened
Despite speculation that their mass take-up by global investors could cause systemic issues in financial markets, ETFs have held up remarkably well during the current economic crisis by helping investors to build diversified and transparent portfolios that withstand market volatility.
In this exclusive Investor Daily webcast, we explore what’s next for the ETF sector as the global economy rebuilds in the wake of COVID-19, and how wealth management professionals are using ETFs to improve portfolio outcomes.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The evolution of ETFs in Australia in the past decade
- The role of ETFs in client portfolios during periods of market volatility
- Breaking down misconceptions about ETFs
- How ETFs are being used to manage tactical and strategic asset allocation
- Current trends in the ETF market as the COVID-19 crisis plays out
- Future usage of ETFs - likely new trends and products
By watching this webcast live, you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered by our expert panellists and earn CPD!
FIND OUT MORE
Tuesday, 26 May - 11am - 12pm AEST