Success Imperatives for Post-Crisis Asset and Wealth Management
As COVID-19 restrictions ease, asset and wealth management companies are changing their strategic focus to how they compete in the new reality, which is still fraught with economic uncertainty and market turmoil. One thing is certain though – the pandemic was an impetus for creating a more resilient, agile and client-centric enterprise.
In this exclusive Investor Daily webcast, partnered with Seismic, a panel of industry experts discuss how asset and wealth management companies need to evolve their organisational capabilities across the entire value chain in order to successfully capture growth opportunities and sustain revenue. How can your company differentiate and win new business amid rising fee pressures, regulatory costs and investor demands?
Hosted by Investor Daily editor Sarah Kendell, our expert panel from Magellan Asset Management and Seismic will share:
- 5 structural shifts currently underpinning the asset and wealth management sector.
- Augmenting organisational capabilities to support long-term virtual client interactions in the experience economy.
- Leveraging emerging technologies to increase operational efficiencies, lower costs, and improve margins and compliance.
- How to strengthen trust, relevance and confidence with clients.
- Examples of how asset management firms achieved greater business advantage through digitisation.
- Important considerations in planning the digitisation roadmap for your business.
By watching this webcast live, you can earn CPD! Register for FREE now!
Monday, 30 November 2020 2pm- 3pm AEDT 60 minutes
Haven't registered yet?