- Wednesday, 30 July 2014 | Tim Stewart & Miranda Brownlee
With the shorter PDS regime widely judged to have failed, David Murray has made a compelling case for a ‘layered’ approach to disclosure, says Henry Davis York partner Jon Ireland.
- Wednesday, 30 July 2014 | Katarina Taurian
The government should consider adopting similar measures to the UK’s self-invested personal pension scheme (SIPP) to avoid 'colossal' property losses, argues Tria Investment Partners principal Andrew Baker.
Latest from InvestorWeekly
- Henderson launches fixed interest fund
- Asset managers facing operational pressures
- Perpetual expands trustee services in Singapore
- Christian super funds merge
- Funds management mergers tipped to continue
- AMG acquires River Road Asset Management
- Aus Unity fund acquires option for green office building
- NAB in talks with global custody providers
- Perpetual offloads Trust Company super arm
- Fund managers forgo fees for charity LIC
- Don’t neglect developed markets
- Hunting for ‘preferred infrastructure’
- Westfield: a failure of engagement
- Can Europe avoid Japan’s fate?
- Cleaning up with clean technology
- Obsession with fees hurting retirees
- Do we need independent directors?
- Australian corporate debt: The phoenix rises
- A weather forecast for 2014
- Is Asian turbulence a win for China?
- Nikko AM appoints senior executive
- Equity Trustees appoints non-executive director
- Bennelong hires senior analyst
- Lazard AM appoints portfolio manager
- Certitude appoints new regional manager
- SunGard appoints director of insurance solutions
- Bravura Solutions expands executive team
- JANA appoints property research consultant
- State Street expands senior leadership team
- ANZ names CFO, insto banking