- Friday, 30 January 2015 | Aleks Vickovich
Financial institutions will be forced to invest more heavily in technology to compete as smaller wealth managers tie up with tech providers, a mergers and acquisitions consultant has predicted.
- Friday, 30 January 2015 | Taylee Lewis
Westpac has announced that it will sell its banking operations in Samoa, Cook Islands, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Tonga, but will retain its operations in Fiji and Papua New Guinea.
- State Street nabs Telstra Super exec
- Big Sky names head of operations
- UBS expands Australian wholesale team
- Vanguard appoints senior economist for Asia Pacific
- ANZ appoints head of rates research
- Mercer names investment operations boss
- ANZ appoints global commercial banking MD
- Life insurance working group names chairman
- BT expands life insurance team
- Former Bennelong CEO joins Wingate Group