Listen as they discuss:
- Establishing a sustainable fund manager
- His dislike of the term ‘ESG’
- How advisers can get clients engaged with sustainable investments
- ASIC’s focus on greenwashing
- What his sailing experience has taught him about investing
In this episode of Relative Return, host Phil Tarrant chats to Tom King OAM, chief investment officer at Nanuk Asset Management, to discuss why he dislikes the term ‘ESG’ despite the firm’s sustainable focus and his past as an Olympic sailor.